Breaking News

FACEBOOK

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Best Preface For Practical exams (Part-I)

Preface
Theoretical or copy education is not only enough for children. Practical knowledge about the material that they have learnt is also very much necessary for the complete and all round development of the students. Even otherwise at every level the students are required to write perform and conclude some projectorial files and projects. This practical is very much helpful to all the people of any ages. In this project I have used simple language with clear explainations.Under an attractive approach all important interesting and familiar topics have been taken covering a wide range of topics and ideas. This is not only a project of papers but also a combination of various ideas and thoughts.

                                                     I hope this will prove quite a useful and intimate companion both for the students and teachers of all level in Nepal and for other similar aspirations and standards as well. I have made this project by great support of my parents, caring teachers, helpful friends and my beloved brothers and sisters. I would like to than all of the person or organization who has supported me.
                 I hope you will enjoy my work. Thank you!
                                                                                  •writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By